Friday, November 22, 2013

Taking a Leap

I am finally taking the big leap and joining the world of blogging.  I have to admit that I am a bit intimidated by all of the fabulous crafters out there! I have always loved to do anything crafty and have been following many wonderful blogs for about a year.  I just decided that I want to get my creative juices flowing and give blogging a whirl.  I hope to make some new crafty friends and create some fabulous projects to share with them.  I am going to try my best to get crafty as much as possible! (although with 3 kids, I know it will be a challenge)

I just started a Christmas advent calendar this morning for my kids and will be finishing it up this evening so I will be able to post it tomorrow! Yay, it will be my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment