Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hey all! I hope you are all having a fabulous day! The weather here in the Ozarks is beautiful! It is much needed after all the yucky snow we have had over the last month or so. I am so happy to see warmer weather and sunshine in the forecast for most of the week!

Here is a card that I have to share with you today.


I just think that this paper from Fancy Pants is too cute! The stamps and nautical dies are from Verve. (it is a company that I ran accross when I was surfing the web and I just fell in love with the products, and would love to have them all!)

Here is the inside of the card. This die is also from Verve. Hope you like it!

I really hope the rest of your day is wonderful and I will be back soon! Love, Hugs & Blessings!
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amy I am loving this card! Love the papers and love the die cuts and sentiment! You have been making some beautiful card my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

  2. The best household services from cleaning to homes, apartments and villas, cleaning boards and carpets in Dammam and Al-Khobar and Qatif There is also a special section for sanitation work and sewage drainage in Dammam and Qatif and Al-Khobar with the solution in the best ideal way and isolation of surfaces and tanks and detection of water leaks and pest control and spraying pesticides in Dammam and Khobar and Qatif and all cities in the eastern region.

    شركة تنظيف فلل شقق مجالس سجاد بالدمام والخبر
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف وشفط بيارات
    شركة تنظيف ببقيق
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام والخبر
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام


    ReplyDelete