Saturday, February 8, 2014

Celebrate Good Times!

Hey all! Today has just flown by! My oldest daughter has her school's basketball homecoming dance tonight. She has spent the entire day getting ready! She and her boyfriend just left and they looked super adorable! (they always do) I can't wait to see the pictures of her with all her friends. She is so blessed with the sweetest boyfriend and group of friends. I could honestly just gobble them all up!

I want to thank Brenda for the info she sent me yesterday on taking better pictures of my projects. It came in super handy. I need to get better bulbs for my lamps and I think things will look tons better. Also, a big thank you to everyone who took the time to leave me sweet comments on my cards yesterday! I appreciate the kind words and can't wait to start getting followers of my blog! My goal is to get 100 followers and I will give a prize!

Now, on to business. Lol. Here is a birthday card that I made. The super cute paper is from Crate Paper, the triangle border on the front, XL label, stamps, and cupcake are all MCT products. (I told y'all that I was addicted!) The cupcake border on the inside of the card is a Fiskars punch. I just don't think you can go wrong with cupcakes. I mean,who doesn't like cupcakes?? I hope you like it!
Here is a look at the inside.
Love, Hugs & Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Amy! I love this cupcake set from Emma, just got it my self. Have been wanting it forever now. lol That paper is fabulous too. Glad that the light box thing worked out for you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete