Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Big Day is Finally Here

Hey all! Today is such an exciting day around my place. My daughter finally turned 16 today. Yay! She was super excited when she got up this morning. Ready to go take her driving test. That car sitting in the driveway is calling her name and she is ready to hop in and go. Unfortunately, the icky nasty weather we have had this week has caused all of the local DMVs to cancel tests...I know, she was crushed! (big bummer) On the plus side, today is also her sweet boyfriend's birthday, so they were gonna go hang out together. (he is a year older, so he can drive) She has her fingers crossed that she will be able to take it tomorrow. (I sure hope she can!) Anyway, it is so hard to believe that we are already a week into February! Yikes, time flies. I can't believe how soon Valentine's Day is. I have so much to do before then! I have a simple Valentine card to share with you today. I hope you like it! I just love this super cute paper! I will be back tomorrow! I am more than excited. Tomorrow is my guest design day at My Creative Time! I can't wait for you to see the cards that I have made for Miss Emma! Love, Hugs & Blessings! Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment