Monday, December 16, 2013

3 More Cards

My super fabulous sister in law needed 3 Christmas cards for her bosses.  I put these together for her.  I am so pleased with how they turned out.

For the reindeer and inside sentiment I used a stamp set by Recollections that I got from Michaels.  Then I added some bling to all the little curly parts. (i love bling).  The ribbon is May Art. The little tags are from My Creative Time Chunky Jar Accessories.


On these last 2 cards I used some sparkly snow flakes that I got from Hobby Lobby.  I glued them on and then put some bling in the middle of each flake.  I tied a few jingly bells  to the top of the ribbon with some natural ribbon. The inside sentiment is from My Creative Time Warm Holiday Fun set.  I love the sentiment because all of the flakes are sparkly. 
 Sorry for the blurry pictures.  The sentiment says "May your holiday sparkle and shine!"
Yall keep your fingers crossed that Santa brings me a way to have better lighting for pictures!

Love, Hugs & Blessings!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment