Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Bit of a Break

I had to take a bit of a break for the last week. My little guy ended up being pretty sick! What we thought was pink eye ended up being ear infections in BOTH ears, backed up sinuses (which was causing the eye gunk) and a super yucky cough. Poor baby really needed his cuddle time with his momma! (I might add, that I so love my snuggle time with my little guy.)

I have been working on a few Christmas items here and there while my little guy napped that my girls will be handing out for Secret Santa with their school cheer squad, as well as a few cutie patootie gifts that I will be giving out.  I am going to be trying my best to get some of those posted tomorrow to share with everyone!

Also, My Creative Time came out with a mini release last week...Oh Emm Gee...I can't wait to get mine in the mail.  If Miss Emma keeps coming out with such fabulous things, she may cost me a divorce!  I can't resist her sweet dies and stamps even though I know I shouldn't be spending the money! Eek, my hubby will have my hide!

I am going to be super busy the next few weeks creating some Christmas goodies.  I will share each of them as I have time!

Love, Hugs & Blessings!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment