Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Beginnings

Hey all! A new year means new beginnings, which I think is super fabulous.  I need to start each year with a clean slate, its good for my sanity! lol. I sat down this morning to reflect over 2013 and set a few goals for 2014. All-in-all, in 2013 I was blessed way beyond measure with more than I deserved. I am truly thankful for everything in my life! The end of 2013 caught me off guard with a few surprises, which made me more excited about the new year.

I know that statistics say something like 80% of people don't follow through with their new year's resolutions. (not positive of that statistic, but it sounds about right.) Too many times I have found myself in that large bracket of non follow throughers. (I know that's not an accurate word, but it sounds good to me.) This year I am setting my sights high, I am aiming for the stars.  I'm a dreamer, it's just who I am.  I want to find myself striving to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend this year.  I am going to try to quit complaining about piddly little things, and focus on the bigger picture and be grateful for the little things. I want to really focus on my crafting by learning new techniques, getting outside my comfort zone, and really taking my projects to the next level.  I want to create projects that I am proud to have my name on and share with others. I want to learn all there is to having a successful blog and really strive to get my name out there.

And finally, I am going to really chose my words wisely.  In 2013 I learned a lot about how much words can hurt. They hurt no matter what age you are.  They hurt, they linger and they can not be taken back! I will be listening more and putting thought into each word that leaves my lips.  I want all my words to be well thought out and spoken with love.

Here's to a fabulous 2014!

Love, Hugs & Blessings!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment